Principle Instructor, Mark Leonard, has been teaching The Chinese Internal Arts as a full time profession since 1986. He has practiced since 1978, and is qualified as a Senior Instructor with the Tai Chi Union of Great Britain to teach all aspects of Tai Chi Chuan at all levels.
- Grandmaster Chen Xiaowang - 19th Generational head of the Chen Family
- Master Chen YingJun - 20th Generation (Son of Grandmaster Chen Xiaowang)
- Yao Chengguang - 3rd Generation head of YiQuan
- Du Xianming (student of Chen Zhaokui, 18th generation of Chen style)
- Chu King Hung (5th generation of Yang style)
- Karel Koskuba - Principle Instructor of the The Chinese Internal Arts Association
Mark's wife, Mary Leonard has been practicing Internal Arts since 1994, and teaching with Mark since 2000.
- Mark Leonard
- Karel and Eva Koskuba
- Chen Xiaowang
- Chen YingJun
Other Instructors With Bristol Tai Chi Association.
Bristol - 07985 209695
FABIAN AND AMY MANDER
Easton (Bristol) - fabianmander@gmail,com - 07740 881242
Bradley Stoke (Bristol) - taichibristol.wix.com/mytaichi - email@example.com - 01275 395888 or 07912 884800
Dursley, Wootton under edge, Stroud - cotswoldedgetaichi.co.uk - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07981 805206 or 01453 544881
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
WEBSITE DESIGN BY: